quarta-feira, janeiro 14, 2004

Offshores & off courses

Recebi este email fantástico.

Urgent Utilisation Assistance.
I am Dr Sanco Buba the chairman of Contract advisory board of the Nigeria Department of Petroleum Resources (D.P.R) I am contacting you based on the esteem recommendation from a high ranking officer of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, This business proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit and its sucess is based on trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality. I am seeking your assistance in the utilisation of the sum US$18.5M ( Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars). This fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed on behalf of my ministry the department of Petroleum Resources(D.P.R). The Contract was supposed to be awarded to two Foreign Contractors to the tune of US$60,000,000,(Sixty Million United Dollars) But in the course of the negotiation that involved the then Senate President Chief Chuba Okadigbo while on seat, the Contract was awarded to a Malaysian Contractor at the cost of US$41,500,000(Fourty One Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) to our benefit unknown to the Malaysian Contractor. I and the Senate President then resolved to transfer the excess of $18.5M into his Foreign Account for our Utilisation upon the completion of the Contract. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the malaysian contractor is presently being paid, With the death of the Senate President Chief Chuba Okadigbo I am forced to seek for a foreign Assistance as I am left alone to Utilise this Fund, but for the fact that I as a civil Servant is forbidden from operating a foreign Account here in my Country, I am seeking your assistance to provide a foreign Account which this fund will be transfered for our Utilisation. On actualisation I have resolved to offer you 35% for the essential Assistance and 5% has been ear-marked for any incidental expenses, 60% is for me the Initiator of this transaction/deal All arrangements are in place to conclude this transaction within next few weeks of commencement. Please furnish me with your telephone/fax numbers and moblile telephone numbers on your respond by return mail on my confidential e-mail address :sancobuba@yahoo.com
Regards, Dr Sanco Buba (jp)


A minha resposta foi imediata; imagino-me já a gozar as merecidas férias nas Molukas ...


Dear Sir
I’m thrilled with your invitation. In fact I spend much of my time giving personal assistance regarding funds transfers. I’m used to work with petroleum, diamonds and guns transactions. With my experience and expertise you’ll notice that once you’ll transfer the funds we won’t win just the 35% but also the full prize. For the records you can confirm here my proficiency.
Your humble servant,
José Eduardo dos Santos
República de Angola


Em Angola desapareceram 4 biliões de euros. Eduardo dos Santos já assegurou que não os vai reclamar. Virtudes de um presidente que desconhece as agruras da guerra ou da sida ...
Acompanhe este pensamento com esta música.

Sem comentários: